PV Structures are the the market leaders in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of custom solar shade structures. We combine our many years of design and construction experience and engineering solutions, to ensure that the quality of product and service to the client is second to none.
Whether you are an experience solar company looking to partner with someone, with the right expertise, to assist you and your client formulate a structure and site design that works best for your solar product, or you are the end client looking to partner with a collaborative construction partner, that will help you navigate the tricky solar minefield out there – With so many companies promising so many things, you want to make sure what is actually achievable, what is practical and what are the shortfalls and benefits of certain products and systems being offered to you.
PV Structures can offer a wide range of services such as, but not limited to:
- Site Feasibility Report – PV Structures can complete an analysis of your available site, current bills and other mitigating factors, to asses the viability and potential ROI of Solar Shade Structures on your site
- Preliminary Site Analysis – This is where can can complete a fully site survey, services scans, general arrangement layout, governments certifications. ready for project / tender stage.
- Client Side Procurement Management – PV Structures can introduce you to some of the most trusted solar operators on the market today and help you analyse and provide advice on, the myriad of technical information that they will offer you, to help ease your way through to making the right procurement choices, for the right reasons.
- Client Side Project Management – PV Structures can partner up with you, the client, to assist you in making sure the entire project runs smoothly.
- Design and Construct – PV Structures can design your site to achieve the best bang for buck, which will include structural engineering, fabrication drawings, footing design, complete fabrication and installation of all footings, structures and supports required for your preferred solar partner to do what they do best – Provide you with a first class solar installation.
As with most products and services, it is especially true with solar, as there is an ever increasing race to the bottom of the barrel in terms of price and hence invariably, quality. Changing your thought process from what is the cheapest thing I can get, to what is the best and most efficient solution, is the first of many steps to a successful outcome.